I am a registered dietitian and love this recipe as a summer treat! Check out my website at personalrd.com to see the ingredients I used to make it even lower in added sugar!
From EatingWell: May/June 2013
This pomegranate float recipe, which uses low-calorie pomegranate-flavored seltzer, pomegranate juice, vanilla frozen yogurt and fresh blueberries, is a refreshing, fruity twist on a malt-shop ice cream float. Combine ingredients just before serving.
3 Reviews for Pomegranate Float
Connect With Us
Poll of the week
- Skillet Gnocchi with Chard & White Beans (189 comments)
- Chilaquiles Casserole (103 comments)
- Hamburger Buddy (100 comments)
- Bev's Chocolate Chip Cookies (87 comments)
- Balsamic & Parmesan Roasted Cauliflower (74 comments)
- Easy Salmon Cakes (73 comments)
- Broccoli-Cheese Chowder (72 comments)
- Mini Mushroom-&-Sausage Quiches (63 comments)
- Sauteed Chicken Breasts with Creamy Chive Sauce (58 comments)
- Beef & Bean Chile Verde (52 comments)