I cooked this for my boyfriend and I for our Valentine's day dinner. I was a little nervous because it was my first time cooking duck, although I've loved ordering it in restaurants. I used frozen duck halves and the package of 4 came to 1.3 pounds. I made two skinless and two with skin and I really have to say the skinless was a better choice. The sauce tasted great with the duck and I would definitely advise sprinkling the parsley on top. Great dinner!
From EatingWell: EatingWell Serves Two
Duck breasts may seem too fancy for the average weeknight, but they roast up beautifully and quickly. This preparation, with its luscious ruby-colored sauce, is definitely one that will impress.
5 Reviews for Pomegranate Duck
This was an amazing dish! So easy to make. The sauce was to die for! My fiancé was thoroughly impressed! Will make again for a special occasion.
Made this for my son-in-laws birthday dinner. Was very well received, and extremely easy and ready in less than 20 minutes. We will be having this again.
I second the above comment! Very easy and impressive.
Easy to cook, tastes great and impresses the person you are cooking for :-) Girl friend gave me 10/10 for it, thanks :-)
Connect With Us
Poll of the week
- What Does a 1,500-Calorie Diet Look Like? (84 comments)
- EatingWell 28 Day Meal Plan Help (50 comments)
- EatingWell 7-Day Meal Plan Help (32 comments)
- Week #1: Are You Ready for a Change? (30 comments)
- Bottled Water vs. Tap (29 comments)
- EatingWell Magazine Digital Subscriptions or Single Issue Copies (28 comments)
- 3 Antidotes to Overeating (24 comments)
- The Wild Salmon Debate (21 comments)
- 7 Steps to Permanent Weight Loss (20 comments)
- Boost Fiber to Slim Down (18 comments)