Easy to make, it gives you a wonderful sweet and tangy flavor of plums whenever you want it! Freezes well, so you can have these flavors whenever you want. This is great on grilled chicken (makes a great sandwich spread!) and try swirling it into Greek yogurt - absolutely superb.
Fresh and flavorful plum ketchup makes a delicious sandwich spread, a sauce for grilled beef, pork or chicken, or an excellent way to add excitement to turkey burgers.
2 Reviews for Plum Ketchup
I've been making this for years ever since I found it. SO good on top of meatloaf; great as a sandwich spread for chicken, or a glaze for pork tenderloin. Love that it freezes well and you can pull it out in the middle of winter for a bright summertime plum flavor with whatever you're having for dinner.
Linda W., MA
Connect With Us
Poll of the week
- Skillet Gnocchi with Chard & White Beans (189 comments)
- Chilaquiles Casserole (103 comments)
- Hamburger Buddy (100 comments)
- Bev's Chocolate Chip Cookies (87 comments)
- Balsamic & Parmesan Roasted Cauliflower (74 comments)
- Easy Salmon Cakes (73 comments)
- Broccoli-Cheese Chowder (72 comments)
- Mini Mushroom-&-Sausage Quiches (63 comments)
- Sauteed Chicken Breasts with Creamy Chive Sauce (58 comments)
- Beef & Bean Chile Verde (52 comments)