Can I use a piece of cedar left over from a decking project? It's a little thick, but it doesn't have any paint or varnish on it or anything.
Plank-Grilled Sweet Soy Salmon
From EatingWell: March/April 2008
Using a plank to grill fish keeps it from sticking or falling through the grate and imparts a subtle smoky flavor to the salmon. You could also use mahi-mahi or Pacific halibut in this recipe.
13 Reviews for Plank-Grilled Sweet Soy Salmon
You CAN reuse a good quality grilling plank. Check out this website for more info. http://www.wisegeek.com/what-are-grilling-planks.htm
This recipe sounds delicious. Can't wait to try it myself.
Wish the instructions included the proper way to clean the plank. Is the soap going to soak in?
I think its tasty and delicious aside from the fact that its a healty food.
Connect With Us
Poll of the week
- Skillet Gnocchi with Chard & White Beans (189 comments)
- Chilaquiles Casserole (103 comments)
- Hamburger Buddy (100 comments)
- Bev's Chocolate Chip Cookies (87 comments)
- Balsamic & Parmesan Roasted Cauliflower (74 comments)
- Easy Salmon Cakes (73 comments)
- Broccoli-Cheese Chowder (72 comments)
- Mini Mushroom-&-Sausage Quiches (63 comments)
- Sauteed Chicken Breasts with Creamy Chive Sauce (58 comments)
- Beef & Bean Chile Verde (52 comments)