This was really good, and my husband loved it. I will definitely make this again, and soon.
Pistachio-Crusted Tuna Steaks
From EatingWell: November/December 2007
Pistachio crust teams up with a savory mustard-dill sauce for an exceptional tuna dish. Choose “sushi grade” tuna steaks if you prefer a milder flavor. Make it a meal: Serve with brown rice and steamed broccolini.
3 Reviews for Pistachio-Crusted Tuna Steaks
I thought this was an awesome recipe! I haven't found many fish recipes that I don't consider so-so, but this one was really good. The fish itself was good, but with the sauce - amazing!! This will definitely become a regular recipe in our house!
Not that great - we had high hopes, but it's really not too flavorful. I love Eating Well, but I'd say pick another recipe for your good tuna!
Connect With Us
Poll of the week
- Skillet Gnocchi with Chard & White Beans (189 comments)
- Chilaquiles Casserole (103 comments)
- Hamburger Buddy (100 comments)
- Bev's Chocolate Chip Cookies (87 comments)
- Balsamic & Parmesan Roasted Cauliflower (74 comments)
- Easy Salmon Cakes (73 comments)
- Broccoli-Cheese Chowder (72 comments)
- Mini Mushroom-&-Sausage Quiches (63 comments)
- Sauteed Chicken Breasts with Creamy Chive Sauce (58 comments)
- Beef & Bean Chile Verde (52 comments)