We added green onions and dill for a little more flavor. Next time I think capers also will do the trick.
Peppered Salmon Steaks with Yogurt-Lime Marinade
From EatingWell: Charter Issue, 1990
The yogurt marinade, with hints of lime and ginger, makes the salmon wonderfully succulent.
Connect With Us
Poll of the week
- Skillet Gnocchi with Chard & White Beans (189 comments)
- Chilaquiles Casserole (103 comments)
- Hamburger Buddy (100 comments)
- Bev's Chocolate Chip Cookies (87 comments)
- Balsamic & Parmesan Roasted Cauliflower (74 comments)
- Easy Salmon Cakes (73 comments)
- Broccoli-Cheese Chowder (72 comments)
- Mini Mushroom-&-Sausage Quiches (63 comments)
- Sauteed Chicken Breasts with Creamy Chive Sauce (58 comments)
- Beef & Bean Chile Verde (52 comments)