Does anyone have tips for cooking with ricotta? I keep trying it but just never like it as a substitute for fattier cheeses/butter in sauces. This was super fast and healthy but I didn't really enjoy it.
Penne with Asparagus & Lemon Cream Sauce
Strike while the asparagus is fresh—it's loaded with nutrients, and gives this quick pasta the very taste of spring.
Connect With Us
Poll of the week
- 5 “bad” foods you should be eating (331 comments)
- The #1 food you should eat (and probably don't) (211 comments)
- 3 reasons you should snack on popcorn (124 comments)
- How to pickle anything (no canning necessary) (119 comments)
- 3 reasons you should reach for canola oil when you’re cooking (102 comments)
- What’s Fresh: Is corn healthy or not? (99 comments)
- The best breakfast foods for weight loss (78 comments)
- Is Coconut Oil Healthier Than Butter? (76 comments)
- How to make a healthy smoothie: best smoothie ingredients & 10 to ditch (75 comments)
- Trying to save money? 15 foods you don’t need to buy organic (72 comments)