Does anyone have tips for cooking with ricotta? I keep trying it but just never like it as a substitute for fattier cheeses/butter in sauces. This was super fast and healthy but I didn't really enjoy it.
Penne with Asparagus & Lemon Cream Sauce
Strike while the asparagus is fresh—it's loaded with nutrients, and gives this quick pasta the very taste of spring.
Connect With Us
Poll of the week
- Skillet Gnocchi with Chard & White Beans (189 comments)
- Chilaquiles Casserole (103 comments)
- Hamburger Buddy (100 comments)
- Bev's Chocolate Chip Cookies (87 comments)
- Balsamic & Parmesan Roasted Cauliflower (74 comments)
- Easy Salmon Cakes (73 comments)
- Broccoli-Cheese Chowder (72 comments)
- Mini Mushroom-&-Sausage Quiches (63 comments)
- Sauteed Chicken Breasts with Creamy Chive Sauce (58 comments)
- Beef & Bean Chile Verde (52 comments)