I followed it exactly and it was delicious. Using fresh pears made them soft but not mushy. I can't complain- it was sooo good.
This easy, comforting pear crumble is sure to please. Serve it as is or with low-fat ice cream.
3 Reviews for Pear Crumble
I really enjoyed this with vanilla ice cream. I had 4 lbs. of pears, and was concerned about having too much liquid from them, so I used 4 T. of cornstarch instead of the flour, which I mixed into the maple syrup and lemon before adding to the pears. Also only had quick oats, but it all came out really good!
awesome dessert!, easy to make and everybody loves it. I am not a fan of pears, used apples instead, so i don't know how it is with pears, also i cut back on the sugar to 1/4 cup each.
Connect With Us
Poll of the week
- Skillet Gnocchi with Chard & White Beans (189 comments)
- Chilaquiles Casserole (103 comments)
- Hamburger Buddy (100 comments)
- Bev's Chocolate Chip Cookies (87 comments)
- Balsamic & Parmesan Roasted Cauliflower (74 comments)
- Easy Salmon Cakes (73 comments)
- Broccoli-Cheese Chowder (72 comments)
- Mini Mushroom-&-Sausage Quiches (63 comments)
- Sauteed Chicken Breasts with Creamy Chive Sauce (58 comments)
- Beef & Bean Chile Verde (52 comments)