Great as a midweek meal, also great as lunch the next day.
Peanut Noodles with Shredded Chicken & Vegetables
If you can't find a bagged vegetable medley for this easy noodle bowl, choose 12 ounces of cut vegetables from your market's salad bar and create your own mix.
64 Reviews for Peanut Noodles with Shredded Chicken & Vegetables
Love love love this recipe. I make it often so I don't really measure the ingredients anymore as I like to add more chile-garlic sauce anyway. The sauce comes out thin at first so I usually let it sit on medium-low for about 10 minutes and the sauce will thicken up - the longer you leave it, the thicker the sauce gets. Delicious and great leftovers as well.
I used 1 tsp of chili paste sauce. It needs more to perk it up. Otherwise, I would make this again with more of the chili to perk it up.
Last night I made the Ancho-Honey pork tendorloins that I found on this website. My review stated that my hubby never, ever comments on how food tastes unless I outright ask him. Last night he blew me away by telling me how good the chops were with no prompting. Tonight went even better! He took ONE bite and said "Oh wow, this is really good!". Then, every few bites, he'd say something else - I got "Man, you gotta make this stuff again!", and "I know I said this is good, but did I mention It's freakin' GOOD?". lol, No doubt this one was a huge success, and is definitely going to be on the menu again and again. Thanks for the recipes!!!!
Connect With Us
Poll of the week
- Skillet Gnocchi with Chard & White Beans (189 comments)
- Chilaquiles Casserole (103 comments)
- Hamburger Buddy (100 comments)
- Bev's Chocolate Chip Cookies (87 comments)
- Balsamic & Parmesan Roasted Cauliflower (74 comments)
- Easy Salmon Cakes (73 comments)
- Broccoli-Cheese Chowder (72 comments)
- Mini Mushroom-&-Sausage Quiches (63 comments)
- Sauteed Chicken Breasts with Creamy Chive Sauce (58 comments)
- Beef & Bean Chile Verde (52 comments)