I will double up on the chili-garlic sauce next time and add some crushed, roasted peanuts.
Peanut Noodles with Shredded Chicken & Vegetables
If you can't find a bagged vegetable medley for this easy noodle bowl, choose 12 ounces of cut vegetables from your market's salad bar and create your own mix.
64 Reviews for Peanut Noodles with Shredded Chicken & Vegetables
My grandchildren asks for seconds! This is a win win recipe as it has tons of flavor and is pleasing to adults as well as children.
This was really good and easy. I would add a little more spice and thin it out a little bit more. Plus, fresh veggies would be a better option but more time.
we ate it but overall we did NOT think this recipe worked at all. I dont recommend.
Connect With Us
Poll of the week
- 5 “bad” foods you should be eating (331 comments)
- The #1 food you should eat (and probably don't) (211 comments)
- 3 reasons you should snack on popcorn (124 comments)
- How to pickle anything (no canning necessary) (119 comments)
- 3 reasons you should reach for canola oil when you’re cooking (102 comments)
- What’s Fresh: Is corn healthy or not? (99 comments)
- The best breakfast foods for weight loss (78 comments)
- Is Coconut Oil Healthier Than Butter? (76 comments)
- How to make a healthy smoothie: best smoothie ingredients & 10 to ditch (75 comments)
- Trying to save money? 15 foods you don’t need to buy organic (72 comments)