DELICIOUS!!!! The entire meal takes approximately 30 minutes to make and if you are lucky and there are left overs, it's even better the next day. I also added crushed peanuts and some sliced green onions. This is a great recipe that would fit any diet or budget. Love it and definitely a keeper!!
Peanut Noodles with Shredded Chicken & Vegetables
If you can't find a bagged vegetable medley for this easy noodle bowl, choose 12 ounces of cut vegetables from your market's salad bar and create your own mix.
64 Reviews for Peanut Noodles with Shredded Chicken & Vegetables
I love this recipe! I used buckwheat soba noodles, and they were great. I also used the "fresh ground" peanut butter. It had great flavor and crunch, but you definitely need some of the cooking water to loosen up the sauce. I'll make this again for certain.
As a mom who works full-time, I am constantly looking for quick, easy and nutritious meals. I started to think spending less time in the kitchen meant losing nutritional value. The fact that this receipt REALLY only takes 30 mins was exciting to me after I tasted how delicious it was! Thank you! This recipe is a keeper!!
Made this tonight and loved it. Like others, I bumped down the chili-garlic sauce to accommodate the kids, and it was still flavorful and delicious. Next time, I'll double the vegetables and use crunchy PB. It will be easy to experiment with this recipe. Looking forward to it!
Connect With Us
Poll of the week
- Skillet Gnocchi with Chard & White Beans (189 comments)
- Chilaquiles Casserole (103 comments)
- Hamburger Buddy (100 comments)
- Bev's Chocolate Chip Cookies (87 comments)
- Balsamic & Parmesan Roasted Cauliflower (74 comments)
- Easy Salmon Cakes (73 comments)
- Broccoli-Cheese Chowder (72 comments)
- Mini Mushroom-&-Sausage Quiches (63 comments)
- Sauteed Chicken Breasts with Creamy Chive Sauce (58 comments)
- Beef & Bean Chile Verde (52 comments)