Seems pretty simple. I would love to send these to my sons in college. Can they be shipped?
Peanut Butter & Pretzel Truffles
From EatingWell: January/February 2010
These peanut butter-pretzel truffles satisfy your craving for something sweet and salty.
37 Reviews for Peanut Butter & Pretzel Truffles
These tasted good, but the natural peanut butter was much oilier than "regular" peanut butter - so they were soupy and hard to work with. Took much more attention, time in the freezer, etc. and they were not at all pretty because they didn't want to hold their shape. HOWEVER, everyone said they tasted great and the plate was empty in no time. I will make them again & try regular peanut butter next time.
Connect With Us
Poll of the week
- Skillet Gnocchi with Chard & White Beans (189 comments)
- Chilaquiles Casserole (103 comments)
- Hamburger Buddy (100 comments)
- Bev's Chocolate Chip Cookies (87 comments)
- Balsamic & Parmesan Roasted Cauliflower (74 comments)
- Easy Salmon Cakes (73 comments)
- Broccoli-Cheese Chowder (72 comments)
- Mini Mushroom-&-Sausage Quiches (63 comments)
- Sauteed Chicken Breasts with Creamy Chive Sauce (58 comments)
- Beef & Bean Chile Verde (52 comments)