These cookies were awesome! I substituted half of the brown sugar with sucanat and the canola oil for safflower oil and they turned out great! It is a nice, soft, mellow-flavoured cookie. Will definitely be hanging on to this recipe! I did manage to get 4 dozen cookies - I think - my husband was stealing them off the trays so fast I couldn't keep track!
Peanut Butter Cookies
A healthier version of an old favorite, these peanut butter cookies have much less saturated fat than the original.
10 Reviews for Peanut Butter Cookies
I made these last night. Wonderfully chewy. They did not have a strong peanut butter flavor, but I added chocolate chips and they were wonderful. Will definitely make again.
These peanut butter cookies are the best peanut butter cookie I have ever had! I loved that they were soft and chewy...just perfect! Will definitely add this to my holiday collection!
I am a big fan of anything with peanut butter and these cookies hit the spot! They are so soft and chewy! Like the last reviewer, the recipe made just about 3 dozen cookies. So yummy and I will be sure to make them again!
I had to add extra water because the dough was too dry. For me the recipe produced 3 dozen rather than 4 dozen cookies but I may have rolled them slightly larger than the recommended 1 inch. They were quite good and I will make them again.
Connect With Us
Poll of the week
- Skillet Gnocchi with Chard & White Beans (189 comments)
- Chilaquiles Casserole (103 comments)
- Hamburger Buddy (100 comments)
- Bev's Chocolate Chip Cookies (87 comments)
- Balsamic & Parmesan Roasted Cauliflower (74 comments)
- Easy Salmon Cakes (73 comments)
- Broccoli-Cheese Chowder (72 comments)
- Mini Mushroom-&-Sausage Quiches (63 comments)
- Sauteed Chicken Breasts with Creamy Chive Sauce (58 comments)
- Beef & Bean Chile Verde (52 comments)