Really enjoyed the combination of flavors. I altered the recipe a bit by roughly chopping the stewed tomatoes, decreased the peas to 1 1/2 cups, increased the salt to 1 tsp, and increased the ground pepper to 1/2 tsp. Didn't have dry whole-wheat bread crumbs and used panko instead (which made them crunchy--yummo). Will try using 5/8 cup of egg substitute next time to see if it helps shaping the croquettes without falling apart.
Curried Pea & Potato Croquettes
From EatingWell: January/February 2013
Curry powder gives this pea and potato croquette recipe Indian flair. Serve these healthy pea and potato croquettes and zesty tomato sauce with sauteed spinach.
Connect With Us
Poll of the week
- Skillet Gnocchi with Chard & White Beans (189 comments)
- Chilaquiles Casserole (103 comments)
- Hamburger Buddy (100 comments)
- Bev's Chocolate Chip Cookies (87 comments)
- Balsamic & Parmesan Roasted Cauliflower (74 comments)
- Easy Salmon Cakes (73 comments)
- Broccoli-Cheese Chowder (72 comments)
- Mini Mushroom-&-Sausage Quiches (63 comments)
- Sauteed Chicken Breasts with Creamy Chive Sauce (58 comments)
- Beef & Bean Chile Verde (52 comments)