After spending all that time roasting yummy garlic, I thought this dish would be delicious. But the canned clams just kill this dish. I do not like to use canned products often but did because this recipe called for it. Very disappointing. I had to spice it up a little to finish it. I will stick to fresh clams next time I make this type of dish.
Pasta with White Clam Sauce
From EatingWell: January/February 1997
Here we toss a light clam sauce with whole-wheat pasta and top it with a vibrant combination of lemon zest, parsley and garlic.
4 Reviews for Pasta with White Clam Sauce
This was a wonderful dish. I made it for my boyfriend as a special dinner because his favorite dinner plate from a local restaurant is linguine and clams with white sauce. We both agreed that this was even better!
Perfect weeknight meal. I used the garlic in the saute and tossed in the parsley and lemon. Delicious for the whole family, including a 7 year old!
This is an easy, wonderful recipe. It impresses people every time.
Connect With Us
Poll of the week
- Skillet Gnocchi with Chard & White Beans (189 comments)
- Chilaquiles Casserole (103 comments)
- Hamburger Buddy (100 comments)
- Bev's Chocolate Chip Cookies (87 comments)
- Balsamic & Parmesan Roasted Cauliflower (74 comments)
- Easy Salmon Cakes (73 comments)
- Broccoli-Cheese Chowder (72 comments)
- Mini Mushroom-&-Sausage Quiches (63 comments)
- Sauteed Chicken Breasts with Creamy Chive Sauce (58 comments)
- Beef & Bean Chile Verde (52 comments)