It was a simple dish with plenty of fresh Ingredients. In fact it was so easy, I'm going to add it to my meal rotation. I added about 1/2 cup more of the marinara, and am glad I did. I also used Organic spinach ribbons instead of Penne, and only 8oz. instead of the 12oz the recipe called for, and still have a ton of left overs after serving four people. My husband, best-friend and daughter all loved it!
Pasta with Eggplant Ragu
Earthy eggplant teams up with jarred marinara sauce and bell peppers for a simple pasta sauce. Make it a meal: To round out the meal, just add a green salad and some good crusty bread.
4 Reviews for Pasta with Eggplant Ragu
it sounds like a recipe that i will be trying.
made this for dinner , used fresh marinara sauce, all veggies from my garden. Loved it, absolutely will make again!
Connect With Us
Poll of the week
- Skillet Gnocchi with Chard & White Beans (189 comments)
- Chilaquiles Casserole (103 comments)
- Hamburger Buddy (100 comments)
- Bev's Chocolate Chip Cookies (87 comments)
- Balsamic & Parmesan Roasted Cauliflower (74 comments)
- Easy Salmon Cakes (73 comments)
- Broccoli-Cheese Chowder (72 comments)
- Mini Mushroom-&-Sausage Quiches (63 comments)
- Sauteed Chicken Breasts with Creamy Chive Sauce (58 comments)
- Beef & Bean Chile Verde (52 comments)