looks like Stouffer's, which I adore & is pricey. I am definately going to make this! Thanks!
Parmesan Spinach Cakes
From EatingWell: September/October 2008
If you like spinach-cheese pie, try these simple but elegant-looking little spinach cakes.
55 Reviews for Parmesan Spinach Cakes
Delicious! I use greek yogurt for the ricotta, frozen spinach (thawed and drained), and 1/3 cup of parmesan.
This is very good but a little too much Parmesan Cheese! So add a pinch less! Otherwise it is awesome!
I have not try this recipe yet, I will and it sounds delicious and I can not wait to try it Thank You.
I too squeezed out the spinach and used low fat cottage cheese and additional spices. But rather than using a muffin tin, I used a pie/tart plate and cut into wedges. Perhaps the additional space allowed the moisture to evaporate more readily. This made a nice addition to my lunch the following day.
Connect With Us
Poll of the week
- Skillet Gnocchi with Chard & White Beans (189 comments)
- Chilaquiles Casserole (103 comments)
- Hamburger Buddy (100 comments)
- Bev's Chocolate Chip Cookies (87 comments)
- Balsamic & Parmesan Roasted Cauliflower (74 comments)
- Easy Salmon Cakes (73 comments)
- Broccoli-Cheese Chowder (72 comments)
- Mini Mushroom-&-Sausage Quiches (63 comments)
- Sauteed Chicken Breasts with Creamy Chive Sauce (58 comments)
- Beef & Bean Chile Verde (52 comments)