From EatingWell: March/April 1993
Toss with crisp greens, such as romaine and curly endive, croutons and slivers of red onion.
- 1/3 cup nonfat buttermilk
- 1/3 cup nonfat cottage cheese
- 1/3 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- 4 teaspoons white-wine vinegar
- 1 small clove garlic, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon cracked black pepper, or to taste
- Combine buttermilk, cottage cheese, Parmesan, vinegar and garlic in a food processor or blender; blend until smooth. Stir in pepper.
Tips & Notes
- Make Ahead Tip: Cover and refrigerate for up to 2 days.
Per tablespoon: 12 calories; 0 g fat (0 g sat, 0 g mono); 2 mg cholesterol; 1 g carbohydrates; 1 g protein; 0 g fiber; 47 mg sodium; 3 mg potassium.
Exchanges: Free Food
More From EatingWell
If you’re planning a holiday party this year, make...Celebrate the new year with EatingWell’s best healthy recipes!...
Eating a meatless dinner on Thanksgiving opens up a world of...Find inspiration for healthy holiday dining and entertaining...
Oatmeal is an ideal breakfast for cooler months and is arguably...
Try one of these 5-minute, healthy smoothie recipes for a...
Whether you're looking for a quick breakfast or a refreshing...
Eating too many added sugars may be taking a toll on our...
Indulge in something sweet with our delicious vegan dessert...
Black bean soup and black bean chili are delicious,...
Whether it’s breakfast, lunch or dinner, healthy wrap recipes...
If you’re looking for a budget-friendly option for dinner,...
Pull out your crock pot and make a delicious and hearty slow-...
Packed with iron, dietary fiber and thiamine, oats are a...
If you’re trying to cut back on carbs or are following a low-...
Apple pie is a favorite fall dessert and pumpkin pie is an...
- Ease of Preparation
- Total Time
- 15 minutes or less
- Preparation/ Technique
- March/April 1993