From EatingWell: March/April 1993
Toss with crisp greens, such as romaine and curly endive, croutons and slivers of red onion.
- 1/3 cup nonfat buttermilk
- 1/3 cup nonfat cottage cheese
- 1/3 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- 4 teaspoons white-wine vinegar
- 1 small clove garlic, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon cracked black pepper, or to taste
- Combine buttermilk, cottage cheese, Parmesan, vinegar and garlic in a food processor or blender; blend until smooth. Stir in pepper.
Tips & Notes
- Make Ahead Tip: Cover and refrigerate for up to 2 days.
Per tablespoon: 12 calories; 0 g fat (0 g sat, 0 g mono); 2 mg cholesterol; 1 g carbohydrates; 1 g protein; 0 g fiber; 47 mg sodium; 3 mg potassium.
Exchanges: Free Food
More From EatingWell
These healthy fruit bars are the perfect snack to put in your...
Celebrate summer with our summer dessert recipes made with...This collection of healthy potluck recipes is full of crowd-...These healthy bean salad recipes bring fresh summery life to the...
Brownies and blondies are crowd-pleasing desserts for any...
Our low-calorie pasta salad recipes will be a favorite dish...
Whether you're looking for a quick breakfast or a refreshing...
A tall glass of iced tea on a hot day is refreshing, and it...
If you’re in a rush and thinking about skipping breakfast,...
Using healthy ingredients such as nuts, dried fruit and whole...
Spinach might have made Popeye strong, but what he probably...
There’s no better way to celebrate Mother’s Day than by...
Sunscreen helps keep your skin healthy and beautiful,...
Save your waistline and your wallet with these quick and...
Our breakfast casserole recipes are a satisfying way to start...
We love Mexican meals, but often the differences between...
- Ease of Preparation
- Total Time
- 15 minutes or less
- Preparation/ Technique
- March/April 1993