Sorry, very tasteless to me. It could be I've done something wrong, so I'll try it again and if I get a different result, I'll post a new review.
From EatingWell: June/July 2005
In Mexico, papayas are served with a wedge of lime and a pinch of salt. This sorbet honors the sweet-tart combination and transforms it into an elegant dessert. It's like a tropical vacation in your mouth.
3 Reviews for Papaya-Lime Sorbet
i loved this!!!
My 16 month tasted a bit of this wonderful sorbet, held up her spoon and laughed as she signed for more! In my book, that is beyond 5 stars. This is wonderfully refreshing and very easy to make. I look forward to my next batch.
Connect With Us
Poll of the week
- Skillet Gnocchi with Chard & White Beans (189 comments)
- Chilaquiles Casserole (103 comments)
- Hamburger Buddy (100 comments)
- Bev's Chocolate Chip Cookies (87 comments)
- Balsamic & Parmesan Roasted Cauliflower (74 comments)
- Easy Salmon Cakes (73 comments)
- Broccoli-Cheese Chowder (72 comments)
- Mini Mushroom-&-Sausage Quiches (63 comments)
- Sauteed Chicken Breasts with Creamy Chive Sauce (58 comments)
- Beef & Bean Chile Verde (52 comments)