I'm very disappointed in this recipe. I knew when reading it that the onion amount (2 cups!) was way to much, but I tried it exactly by the recipe the first time. Not good. In fact, 4 artichokes were thrown away. Next time I will use my "tried & true" New Orleans Stuffed Artichoke recipe that I've made many, many times and just add oysters to that.
From EatingWell: September/October 2012
Packed with oysters, Parmesan and herbs, these stuffed artichokes make a spectacular meal along with a fresh salad. Cooking the artichokes first softens the leaves so they’re easier to stuff.
Connect With Us
Poll of the week
- Skillet Gnocchi with Chard & White Beans (189 comments)
- Chilaquiles Casserole (103 comments)
- Hamburger Buddy (100 comments)
- Bev's Chocolate Chip Cookies (87 comments)
- Balsamic & Parmesan Roasted Cauliflower (74 comments)
- Easy Salmon Cakes (73 comments)
- Broccoli-Cheese Chowder (72 comments)
- Mini Mushroom-&-Sausage Quiches (63 comments)
- Sauteed Chicken Breasts with Creamy Chive Sauce (58 comments)
- Beef & Bean Chile Verde (52 comments)