Yummy! These feel much more indulgent than they are, like real french fries. The time and temperature seemed right for us, crispy outside, soft inside, no burning.
Oven Sweet Potato Fries
From EatingWell: EatingWell Serves Two
Making oven fries out of sweet potatoes brings out their inherent sweetness.
38 Reviews for Oven Sweet Potato Fries
We used 450 and cut the potatoes into flatter sections rather than wedges for more even cooking. Only the thinnest edges were starting to burn after 10 min., which seems about right. We will definitely make this again as a side to veggie burgers, and keep fiddling with it till it's very good.
The temperature for this recipe is far too high. Burnt after 10 min.
Connect With Us
Poll of the week
- Skillet Gnocchi with Chard & White Beans (189 comments)
- Chilaquiles Casserole (103 comments)
- Hamburger Buddy (100 comments)
- Bev's Chocolate Chip Cookies (87 comments)
- Balsamic & Parmesan Roasted Cauliflower (74 comments)
- Easy Salmon Cakes (73 comments)
- Broccoli-Cheese Chowder (72 comments)
- Mini Mushroom-&-Sausage Quiches (63 comments)
- Sauteed Chicken Breasts with Creamy Chive Sauce (58 comments)
- Beef & Bean Chile Verde (52 comments)