I sliced the sweet potatoes into chips using a mandolin, used garlic powder and canola oil spray and they were good. My 6 year old niece loved them and she's been asking me to make them again the next time she comes over.
Oven Sweet Potato Fries
From EatingWell: EatingWell Serves Two
Making oven fries out of sweet potatoes brings out their inherent sweetness.
38 Reviews for Oven Sweet Potato Fries
This dish is awesome! I even added garlic powder, cinnamon and a little bit of brown sugar. The best snack that I ever had since I have been dieting. Its great!!!
It was so easy to fix...and delicious to boot!. I added dill weed to the oil and salt mixture and it was good.
The temperature is just right for my old oven. Cutting them in somewhat uniform wedges is difficult. I will try the idea of cutting them into flatter sections. Also, I sprayed them with canola oil rather than tossing the wedges in the oil. I didn't use any salt and they were still very good.
We love this recipe! The timing and temperature was a little off for us. We did more time, less heat.
Connect With Us
Poll of the week
- Skillet Gnocchi with Chard & White Beans (189 comments)
- Chilaquiles Casserole (103 comments)
- Hamburger Buddy (100 comments)
- Bev's Chocolate Chip Cookies (87 comments)
- Balsamic & Parmesan Roasted Cauliflower (74 comments)
- Easy Salmon Cakes (73 comments)
- Broccoli-Cheese Chowder (72 comments)
- Mini Mushroom-&-Sausage Quiches (63 comments)
- Sauteed Chicken Breasts with Creamy Chive Sauce (58 comments)
- Beef & Bean Chile Verde (52 comments)