Quick & easy...everyone thought they were great! Juicy & sweet inside, slightly crunchy on the outside. They never did quite brown up...could be my oven or too much flour coating, but the appearance did not seem to matter. I'll definitely make this recipe again.
Oven-Fried Zucchini Sticks
Our oven-baked zucchini sticks taste every bit as good as their deep-fried brethren with only a fraction of the fat and calories. Serve with a side of your favorite marinara sauce for dipping.
18 Reviews for Oven-Fried Zucchini Sticks
Make sure you space these out enough in the pan or will remain soggy. My 11 yo daughter, who thought she hated zucchini, ate most of the recipe! Definite success in my book!
Connect With Us
Poll of the week
- Skillet Gnocchi with Chard & White Beans (189 comments)
- Chilaquiles Casserole (103 comments)
- Hamburger Buddy (100 comments)
- Bev's Chocolate Chip Cookies (87 comments)
- Balsamic & Parmesan Roasted Cauliflower (74 comments)
- Easy Salmon Cakes (73 comments)
- Broccoli-Cheese Chowder (72 comments)
- Mini Mushroom-&-Sausage Quiches (63 comments)
- Sauteed Chicken Breasts with Creamy Chive Sauce (58 comments)
- Beef & Bean Chile Verde (52 comments)