I agree with the first reviewer's husband, the yukon gold's are unremarkable when prepared according to the recipe. The sweet potatoes, however, are delish!!!
Oven-Fried Potatoes & Sweet Potatoes
Hungry for fries? Slice potatoes into long thin wedges, toss with a little oil, salt and pepper, and pop them in the oven. They'll crisp to perfection—irresistible.
9 Reviews for Oven-Fried Potatoes & Sweet Potatoes
I've made these with olive oil, a little pepper and a little chile powder but didn't add salt. I also leave the skins on. Delicious! They are great to serve with a turkey burger! Yum!
When red bell peppers are dried, they are ground into tiny particles, making paprika.
Great recipe! When I make oven-fried wedges, I substitute garlic powder and onion powder for the paprika (taste preference). I *do* add paprika when I'm making mashed potatoes, however.
MAY I KNOW WHAT'S PAPRIKA
Connect With Us
Poll of the week
- Skillet Gnocchi with Chard & White Beans (189 comments)
- Chilaquiles Casserole (103 comments)
- Hamburger Buddy (100 comments)
- Bev's Chocolate Chip Cookies (87 comments)
- Balsamic & Parmesan Roasted Cauliflower (74 comments)
- Easy Salmon Cakes (73 comments)
- Broccoli-Cheese Chowder (72 comments)
- Mini Mushroom-&-Sausage Quiches (63 comments)
- Sauteed Chicken Breasts with Creamy Chive Sauce (58 comments)
- Beef & Bean Chile Verde (52 comments)