I would add a bit more spice to them next time, but otherwise they cooked well and the texture is amazing when baked.
Orange Spice Molasses Cookies
From EatingWell: November/December 2009
These spiced molasses cookies have added applesauce to help keep the cookies moist and whole-wheat flour and oats to incorporate whole grains.
24 Reviews for Orange Spice Molasses Cookies
Though a little labor intensive for a cookie, they are well worth it. The taste and texture is extremely pleasing. This is a definite keeper!
I made these cookies this past weekend, and thwy are wonderful. So many flavors, light, and fresh. I see why this is a winning recipe. I am getting ready to make a double recipe for a halloween party. This is a new favorite for me also! 10-29-09
These cookies are awesome! They will be a new family favorite. I can't believe they're made with whole wheat flour.
Connect With Us
Poll of the week
- Skillet Gnocchi with Chard & White Beans (189 comments)
- Chilaquiles Casserole (103 comments)
- Hamburger Buddy (100 comments)
- Bev's Chocolate Chip Cookies (87 comments)
- Balsamic & Parmesan Roasted Cauliflower (74 comments)
- Easy Salmon Cakes (73 comments)
- Broccoli-Cheese Chowder (72 comments)
- Mini Mushroom-&-Sausage Quiches (63 comments)
- Sauteed Chicken Breasts with Creamy Chive Sauce (58 comments)
- Beef & Bean Chile Verde (52 comments)