I found this rece just today and fixed it for dinner tonight. It was very good and everyone loved it! Because of the heat factor, I substituted plain tomato paste and exta garlic for the chili-garlic paste called for, and I added a can of baby corn (rinsed and drained well). I served it over brown rice and for extra crunch, I sprinkled sliced almonds over the top.
Orange-Scented Beef Stir-Fry
Orange marmalade is the secret ingredient in this quick stir-fry. For variations, substitute chicken, shrimp, pork or tofu for the beef; adjusting the cooking time accordingly.
13 Reviews for Orange-Scented Beef Stir-Fry
How can I adjust the ingredients to serve 50 people??
I made this using boneless, skinless chicken breasts and my family LOVED it! I added a bit of red pepper flakes to spice it up just a bit. Absolutely fantastic.
Me and my roommate liked it but her fiance is a really picky eater and hated the cut of steak. so because there were 2 complaints i had to mark this down.
Connect With Us
Poll of the week
- 5 “bad” foods you should be eating (331 comments)
- The #1 food you should eat (and probably don't) (211 comments)
- 3 reasons you should snack on popcorn (124 comments)
- How to pickle anything (no canning necessary) (119 comments)
- 3 reasons you should reach for canola oil when you’re cooking (102 comments)
- What’s Fresh: Is corn healthy or not? (99 comments)
- The best breakfast foods for weight loss (78 comments)
- Is Coconut Oil Healthier Than Butter? (76 comments)
- How to make a healthy smoothie: best smoothie ingredients & 10 to ditch (75 comments)
- Trying to save money? 15 foods you don’t need to buy organic (72 comments)