I found this rece just today and fixed it for dinner tonight. It was very good and everyone loved it! Because of the heat factor, I substituted plain tomato paste and exta garlic for the chili-garlic paste called for, and I added a can of baby corn (rinsed and drained well). I served it over brown rice and for extra crunch, I sprinkled sliced almonds over the top.
Orange-Scented Beef Stir-Fry
Orange marmalade is the secret ingredient in this quick stir-fry. For variations, substitute chicken, shrimp, pork or tofu for the beef; adjusting the cooking time accordingly.
13 Reviews for Orange-Scented Beef Stir-Fry
How can I adjust the ingredients to serve 50 people??
I made this using boneless, skinless chicken breasts and my family LOVED it! I added a bit of red pepper flakes to spice it up just a bit. Absolutely fantastic.
Me and my roommate liked it but her fiance is a really picky eater and hated the cut of steak. so because there were 2 complaints i had to mark this down.
Connect With Us
Poll of the week
- Skillet Gnocchi with Chard & White Beans (189 comments)
- Chilaquiles Casserole (103 comments)
- Hamburger Buddy (100 comments)
- Bev's Chocolate Chip Cookies (87 comments)
- Balsamic & Parmesan Roasted Cauliflower (74 comments)
- Easy Salmon Cakes (73 comments)
- Broccoli-Cheese Chowder (72 comments)
- Mini Mushroom-&-Sausage Quiches (63 comments)
- Sauteed Chicken Breasts with Creamy Chive Sauce (58 comments)
- Beef & Bean Chile Verde (52 comments)