just made this dressing, only used half the vinegar and sprinkling of oregano.no salt,just pepper.Still found it rather sharp so added a little splenda sweetener....delicious!!!
What this dressing lacks in calories and fat it makes up for in big, bold orange flavor and herbal oregano notes.
4 Reviews for Orange-Oregano Dressing
Light and flavorful citrus accent on the EatingWell green salads. Fresh orange juice, zest and oregano from the garden blended well together. I reduced the vinegar by half to our taste.
I didn't like the flavor of the dressing at all. I was very dissapointed.
This dressing was good until I added the oregano. The oregano was overpowering and it doesn't seem to go well with the orange, at least in this application.
I am going to try this again without oregano. Maybe some other herb would be better.
FYI, I am not a picky eater and usually like oregano.
Connect With Us
Poll of the week
- Skillet Gnocchi with Chard & White Beans (189 comments)
- Chilaquiles Casserole (103 comments)
- Hamburger Buddy (100 comments)
- Bev's Chocolate Chip Cookies (87 comments)
- Balsamic & Parmesan Roasted Cauliflower (74 comments)
- Easy Salmon Cakes (73 comments)
- Broccoli-Cheese Chowder (72 comments)
- Mini Mushroom-&-Sausage Quiches (63 comments)
- Sauteed Chicken Breasts with Creamy Chive Sauce (58 comments)
- Beef & Bean Chile Verde (52 comments)