Way too acidic, and I like acid. I added honey to the dressing and it was perfect. Really refreshing salad.
Orange & Avocado Salad
This colorful salad would be a welcome addition to a Mexican-inspired meal.
7 Reviews for Orange & Avocado Salad
best salad i've ever made. I'll be making this for a party or potluck sometime!
Delicious, except I should have used light olive oil. Mine had a bitter taste. The sharpness of the dressing is tempered nicely by the avocado. I also left out onions and added spinach and cucumber.
Connect With Us
Poll of the week
- Skillet Gnocchi with Chard & White Beans (189 comments)
- Chilaquiles Casserole (103 comments)
- Hamburger Buddy (100 comments)
- Bev's Chocolate Chip Cookies (87 comments)
- Balsamic & Parmesan Roasted Cauliflower (74 comments)
- Easy Salmon Cakes (73 comments)
- Broccoli-Cheese Chowder (72 comments)
- Mini Mushroom-&-Sausage Quiches (63 comments)
- Sauteed Chicken Breasts with Creamy Chive Sauce (58 comments)
- Beef & Bean Chile Verde (52 comments)