These didn't turn out great for me. That might be my fault, as I don't have much experience making breads. Whatever the reason, these didn't hold together well, and they were kind of bland.
Caramelized Onion Flatbreads
From EatingWell: September/October 2011
Fresh from the skillet, these flatbreads are perfumed with intense sweet caramelized onions. They’re wonderful dipped into a little soup or to serve alongside a saucy curry. They’re quite simple to make—to speed up the process use two skillets or a griddle so you can cook twice as many at once.
Connect With Us
Poll of the week
- Skillet Gnocchi with Chard & White Beans (189 comments)
- Chilaquiles Casserole (103 comments)
- Hamburger Buddy (100 comments)
- Bev's Chocolate Chip Cookies (87 comments)
- Balsamic & Parmesan Roasted Cauliflower (74 comments)
- Easy Salmon Cakes (73 comments)
- Broccoli-Cheese Chowder (72 comments)
- Mini Mushroom-&-Sausage Quiches (63 comments)
- Sauteed Chicken Breasts with Creamy Chive Sauce (58 comments)
- Beef & Bean Chile Verde (52 comments)