Old-Fashioned Fruit Crumble
From EatingWell: EatingWell Serves Two
- 1 1/4 cups fresh or frozen fruit
- 1 1/2 teaspoons sugar
- 4 teaspoons all-purpose flour, divided
- 1 1/2 teaspoons orange juice
- 1/4 cup old-fashioned oats
- 3 tablespoons chopped almonds
- 4 teaspoons brown sugar
- Pinch of cinnamon
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Combine fruit with sugar, 1 1/2 teaspoons flour and orange juice. Divide between two 6-ounce ovenproof ramekins. Combine oats, almonds, brown sugar, the remaining 2 1/2 teaspoons flour and cinnamon. Drizzle with oil and stir to combine. Sprinkle over the fruit mixture. Place the ramekins on a baking sheet and bake until the fruit is bubbling and the topping is golden, 20 to 25 minutes.
Per serving: 265 calories; 13 g fat (1 g sat, 7 g mono); 0 mg cholesterol; 37 g carbohydrates; 4 g protein; 4 g fiber; 1 mg sodium; 173 mg potassium.
Exchanges: 1/2 starch, 1 fruit, 1/2 other carbohydrate, 2 fat
More From EatingWell
These healthy fruit bars are the perfect snack to put in your...
Celebrate summer with our summer dessert recipes made with...This collection of healthy potluck recipes is full of crowd-...These healthy bean salad recipes bring fresh summery life to the...
Brownies and blondies are crowd-pleasing desserts for any...
Our low-calorie pasta salad recipes will be a favorite dish...
Whether you're looking for a quick breakfast or a refreshing...
A tall glass of iced tea on a hot day is refreshing, and it...
If you’re in a rush and thinking about skipping breakfast,...
Using healthy ingredients such as nuts, dried fruit and whole...
Spinach might have made Popeye strong, but what he probably...
There’s no better way to celebrate Mother’s Day than by...
Sunscreen helps keep your skin healthy and beautiful,...
Save your waistline and your wallet with these quick and...
Our breakfast casserole recipes are a satisfying way to start...
We love Mexican meals, but often the differences between...
- Type of Dish
- Desserts, fruit
- Ease of Preparation
- Total Time
- 45 minutes or less
- Preparation/ Technique
- Valentine's Day
- EatingWell Serves Two