This is an easy to make delicious recipe and it's also very healthy
Oatmeal & Whole-Wheat Bread
This high-fiber quick bread takes only one hour to make.
5 Reviews for Oatmeal & Whole-Wheat Bread
A cup of sugar! This is eating well?
How could this possibly be healthy with a whole cup of sugar in it? And I don't consider buttermilk healthy either. So I would substitute sugar for Xylotol and buttermilk for coconut oil and water.
One cup of brown sugar in a loaf of bread. Who are you kidding. That is not healthy.
Connect With Us
Poll of the week
- What Does a 1,500-Calorie Diet Look Like? (85 comments)
- EatingWell 28 Day Meal Plan Help (50 comments)
- EatingWell 7-Day Meal Plan Help (32 comments)
- Week #1: Are You Ready for a Change? (30 comments)
- Bottled Water vs. Tap (29 comments)
- EatingWell Magazine Digital Subscriptions or Single Issue Copies (28 comments)
- 3 Antidotes to Overeating (24 comments)
- The Wild Salmon Debate (21 comments)
- 7 Steps to Permanent Weight Loss (20 comments)
- Boost Fiber to Slim Down (18 comments)