We ended up using all oat flour instead of whole wheat & white, but thats only because we spaced out. I use tahini all the time in hummus, never in cookies. The kids ate them up and well, we did too. Oh, so good!
Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies
These oatmeal chocolate chip cookies have the familiar flavors of brown sugar and chocolate, but get a sophisticated twist from tahini (sesame paste). Tahini helps to lower the saturated fat by more than 66 percent while adding a nutty flavor to an old classic.
29 Reviews for Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies
I've made these a few times now, and have found that 16 minutes is too long, even with the rotating. I love them though! Very good cookies!
I love these cookies. I make them every chance I get! I enjoy the depth of flavor of the tahini.
While these cookies did have more sugar than I would like, they turned out FANTASTIC....cannot...stop...eating...though...
Connect With Us
Poll of the week
- Skillet Gnocchi with Chard & White Beans (189 comments)
- Chilaquiles Casserole (103 comments)
- Hamburger Buddy (100 comments)
- Bev's Chocolate Chip Cookies (87 comments)
- Balsamic & Parmesan Roasted Cauliflower (74 comments)
- Easy Salmon Cakes (73 comments)
- Broccoli-Cheese Chowder (72 comments)
- Mini Mushroom-&-Sausage Quiches (63 comments)
- Sauteed Chicken Breasts with Creamy Chive Sauce (58 comments)
- Beef & Bean Chile Verde (52 comments)