The cookies are good. I divided the batter to two, added dried cherry and chocolate to one and nuts with chocolate to the other. I did not used granulated sugar and it is sweet enough for me.
Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies
These oatmeal chocolate chip cookies have the familiar flavors of brown sugar and chocolate, but get a sophisticated twist from tahini (sesame paste). Tahini helps to lower the saturated fat by more than 66 percent while adding a nutty flavor to an old classic.
29 Reviews for Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies
These cookies are delicious! I had no problem shaping them into balls, just used my cookie dough scoop. I followed the recipe and baked for the 16 minutes, and they turned out perfect. Nice and chewy, but cooked through. They are wonderful and the kids love them!
We have been trying new chocolate chip cookie recipes for weeks, including "Bev's Chocolate Chip Cookies" from Eating Well... and this is our NEW FAVORITE! We have found the richness of traditional cookies too much... and have been switching to whole wheat & healthier recipes. The sugar is just right (use 2/3 cup for each) BUT ADD 1 TBSP to Butter to TOTAL 5 TBSP for recipe. I used extra large eggs and they were perfectly chewy. We like the flavor after they have cooled down. EVEN MY 12 YEAR OLD (who doesn't like oatmeal) LOVES THESE!!! YOU MUST TRY THIS RECIPE!
Good cookie - but way too difficult to form into the balls - sooooooo time consuming so for me - not worth the effort.
Sesame taste is a bit much too,
The only chocolate chip cookie I'll ever bake! These are amazing. The kids love 'em as well as adults!
Connect With Us
Poll of the week
- Skillet Gnocchi with Chard & White Beans (189 comments)
- Chilaquiles Casserole (103 comments)
- Hamburger Buddy (100 comments)
- Bev's Chocolate Chip Cookies (87 comments)
- Balsamic & Parmesan Roasted Cauliflower (74 comments)
- Easy Salmon Cakes (73 comments)
- Broccoli-Cheese Chowder (72 comments)
- Mini Mushroom-&-Sausage Quiches (63 comments)
- Sauteed Chicken Breasts with Creamy Chive Sauce (58 comments)
- Beef & Bean Chile Verde (52 comments)