I thought it was a really delicious recipe! I would put more cheddar cheese in and maybe a little less garlic but otherwise it was really yummy and a great way to eat more broccoli!
No-Bake Macaroni & Cheese
Not only is this ultra-creamy version of mac-and-cheese nearly as fast as the boxed variety, but your family will be able to pronounce every ingredient. If they aren't broccoli fans, substitute a frozen vegetable of your choice.
62 Reviews for No-Bake Macaroni & Cheese
Love this recipe, and so does my family. As the dad, there aren't a whole lot of things I can "throw together" that really work, but this recipe is always a crowd pleaser and simple enough for me to do! :)
I thought it came out really good. My two year old agreed and had two servings of it. Obviously not as good as traditional mac & cheese, but pretty great for being a healthy version.
I would cut a tbsp of flour out OR make a simple roux instead. Because the finished product had a pronounced floury taste- otherwise- pretty yum!
Awesome recipe! My 3-1/2 year old who usually won't touch mac and cheese ate all of it, and my 11 month old loved it too. Even my husband (the pickiest in the group) ate the broccoli. My sauce didn't taste flour-y at all. So delicious. Is it still healthy if you eat double the serving? Oops :)
Connect With Us
Poll of the week
- Skillet Gnocchi with Chard & White Beans (189 comments)
- Chilaquiles Casserole (103 comments)
- Hamburger Buddy (100 comments)
- Bev's Chocolate Chip Cookies (87 comments)
- Balsamic & Parmesan Roasted Cauliflower (74 comments)
- Easy Salmon Cakes (73 comments)
- Broccoli-Cheese Chowder (72 comments)
- Mini Mushroom-&-Sausage Quiches (63 comments)
- Sauteed Chicken Breasts with Creamy Chive Sauce (58 comments)
- Beef & Bean Chile Verde (52 comments)