Simple and Delicious
This updated French bistro dish makes a simple dinner any night of the week. You might want to consider doubling the batch and using the remaining salmon in a tossed salad the next day.
27 Reviews for Mustard-Crusted Salmon
This was a great dish. Tasted fantastic and was easy to prepare. In fact, it took me less time to make this (not including time it was sitting in the broiler) than to prepare the quick salad that went with it.
This is so good! To make it healthier I replaced the sour cream with plain greek yogurt. Tasted fantastic. My 9 year old son loved it too, and said "you should put more of the creamy stuff on next time". I think I will!
Connect With Us
Poll of the week
- Skillet Gnocchi with Chard & White Beans (189 comments)
- Chilaquiles Casserole (103 comments)
- Hamburger Buddy (100 comments)
- Bev's Chocolate Chip Cookies (87 comments)
- Balsamic & Parmesan Roasted Cauliflower (74 comments)
- Easy Salmon Cakes (73 comments)
- Broccoli-Cheese Chowder (72 comments)
- Mini Mushroom-&-Sausage Quiches (63 comments)
- Sauteed Chicken Breasts with Creamy Chive Sauce (58 comments)
- Beef & Bean Chile Verde (52 comments)