Followed recipe except we added 4oz gorgonzola cheese to the filling. Delicious meatless meal!
Mushroom & Leek Galette
From EatingWell: Fall 2004
Tote this savory tart to potlucks and holiday gatherings. It makes perfect party food because it is easy to eat while you are balancing a glass and grazing at a buffet. Serve as an appetizer or as a vegetarian main dish.
3 Reviews for Mushroom & Leek Galette
I made this according to instructions and made sure to cook off the extra liquid. It turned out perfect and my family loved it. This will be a regular item in our house right next to the sweet potato tart, which is our favorite.
My crust dough was on the wet side (needed more flour than usual to roll out)...but was one of the easiest to handle. I made the dough and sauteed the leeks and mushrooms the night before, put everything in the fridge, then assembled the next morning. Wonderful results! I will definitely make this again.
Connect With Us
Poll of the week
- Skillet Gnocchi with Chard & White Beans (189 comments)
- Chilaquiles Casserole (103 comments)
- Hamburger Buddy (100 comments)
- Bev's Chocolate Chip Cookies (87 comments)
- Balsamic & Parmesan Roasted Cauliflower (74 comments)
- Easy Salmon Cakes (73 comments)
- Broccoli-Cheese Chowder (72 comments)
- Mini Mushroom-&-Sausage Quiches (63 comments)
- Sauteed Chicken Breasts with Creamy Chive Sauce (58 comments)
- Beef & Bean Chile Verde (52 comments)