Ohh My God this was a great dish. I never ate mushrooms until today. everyone in the family was greatly satisfied. including my picky teenager. thanks i will keep this recipe.
Chicken Breasts with Mushroom Cream Sauce
From EatingWell: March/April 2008
The secret to a good cream sauce is always the same: not too much cream or it can be overpowering, masking the more delicate flavors. Here it contains a bountiful amount of mushrooms and is served over chicken breasts.
85 Reviews for Chicken Breasts with Mushroom Cream Sauce
So good!!! My husband and I made it together over wheat pasta. There wasn't much sauce, so we used the rest of the chicken broth and a small amout of the heavy cream then added a little flour to thicken it. We'll definately be making it again!
This is awesome...delicious and easy. We served with wild rice and green beans. Yumm.
Excellent flavor and easy to make. My kids even asked for seconds!
Okay, I know there have been a lot of great comments but I thought it needed a little kick of flavor but then again I am a flavor nut!
I added a little more wine, a big dollop of fat free sour cream, a big tablespoon of minced garlic, and a splash of whiskey (gives it a nice flavor), oh I also added some raisins and pine nuts. Yum!
Connect With Us
Poll of the week
- What Does a 1,500-Calorie Diet Look Like? (85 comments)
- EatingWell 28 Day Meal Plan Help (50 comments)
- EatingWell 7-Day Meal Plan Help (32 comments)
- Week #1: Are You Ready for a Change? (30 comments)
- Bottled Water vs. Tap (29 comments)
- EatingWell Magazine Digital Subscriptions or Single Issue Copies (28 comments)
- 3 Antidotes to Overeating (24 comments)
- The Wild Salmon Debate (21 comments)
- 7 Steps to Permanent Weight Loss (20 comments)
- Boost Fiber to Slim Down (18 comments)