I made this meal last night using the recipe provided and it was truly delicious. It was my first time making it and I shall definitely be using this recipe again. Fantastic. Plus it's so quick! I felt like I'd brought the restaurant to me. Also I din't have any white wine so just left it out and it was still yummy.
Chicken Breasts with Mushroom Cream Sauce
From EatingWell: March/April 2008
The secret to a good cream sauce is always the same: not too much cream or it can be overpowering, masking the more delicate flavors. Here it contains a bountiful amount of mushrooms and is served over chicken breasts.
85 Reviews for Chicken Breasts with Mushroom Cream Sauce
Great meal! This is a must for our rotation. It was quick & easy. I made it with white rice instead of noodles b/c my husband is not a big noodle fan. This is a must try!
Followed the recipe except I had five 4oz chicken breast. So I added a little extra to the liquids for the sauce. Not enough so I didn't have enough sauce to go around.
First bite was a little underwhelming. But it grows on you quickly and I'm glad I cooked extra breast. I ate two. Very tasty and this one goes in my recipe box.
Much better than my fattening old recipe. Husband liked it too. Will definitely make again soon. Made me like chicken breasts. Served it with brown rice.
Ohhhhh sooooo good! So flavorful, so fragrant, so "Frenchy"! It tastes like gourmet. It IS gourmet. Gourmet doesn't have to be difficult. This has become a regular mainstay in my favorite recipe collection. I fix it on a regular basis, at least weekly. I don't even bother to slice the mushrooms. I just throw them in the pan whole.
Connect With Us
Poll of the week
- Skillet Gnocchi with Chard & White Beans (189 comments)
- Chilaquiles Casserole (103 comments)
- Hamburger Buddy (100 comments)
- Bev's Chocolate Chip Cookies (87 comments)
- Balsamic & Parmesan Roasted Cauliflower (74 comments)
- Easy Salmon Cakes (73 comments)
- Broccoli-Cheese Chowder (72 comments)
- Mini Mushroom-&-Sausage Quiches (63 comments)
- Sauteed Chicken Breasts with Creamy Chive Sauce (58 comments)
- Beef & Bean Chile Verde (52 comments)