This was surprising really tasty. Husband loved it and he isnt a red meat kind of person.
Moroccan-Rubbed Grilled Steak & Sweet Potatoes
A Moroccan-inspired spice rub coats the steaks and is tossed with the sweet potatoes as well. The foil-packet cooking method for the sweet potatoes yields excellent results (and fewer dishes). Make it a Meal: Sautéed greens, such as arugula, kale or spinach, and a glass of Zinfandel round out the meal.
2 Reviews for Moroccan-Rubbed Grilled Steak & Sweet Potatoes
This steak was SO INCREDIBLE! I'm not a big red meat eater, but if you do choose to eat red meat, this is definitely the way to do it. I did not have access to my grill on the night we made this, so I used a cast iron skillet, pre-heated on the stove top to med-high, sprinkled with kosher salt, then placed steaks in skillet, and everything into a preheated (500+ degrees) oven set on broil. Place it in the bottom of the oven with the same cooking times as the recipe states.
The sweet potatoes with onions is a great balancing flavor.
Connect With Us
Poll of the week
- Skillet Gnocchi with Chard & White Beans (189 comments)
- Chilaquiles Casserole (103 comments)
- Hamburger Buddy (100 comments)
- Bev's Chocolate Chip Cookies (87 comments)
- Balsamic & Parmesan Roasted Cauliflower (74 comments)
- Easy Salmon Cakes (73 comments)
- Broccoli-Cheese Chowder (72 comments)
- Mini Mushroom-&-Sausage Quiches (63 comments)
- Sauteed Chicken Breasts with Creamy Chive Sauce (58 comments)
- Beef & Bean Chile Verde (52 comments)