This was surprising really tasty. Husband loved it and he isnt a red meat kind of person.
Moroccan-Rubbed Grilled Steak & Sweet Potatoes
A Moroccan-inspired spice rub coats the steaks and is tossed with the sweet potatoes as well. The foil-packet cooking method for the sweet potatoes yields excellent results (and fewer dishes). Make it a Meal: Sautéed greens, such as arugula, kale or spinach, and a glass of Zinfandel round out the meal.
2 Reviews for Moroccan-Rubbed Grilled Steak & Sweet Potatoes
This steak was SO INCREDIBLE! I'm not a big red meat eater, but if you do choose to eat red meat, this is definitely the way to do it. I did not have access to my grill on the night we made this, so I used a cast iron skillet, pre-heated on the stove top to med-high, sprinkled with kosher salt, then placed steaks in skillet, and everything into a preheated (500+ degrees) oven set on broil. Place it in the bottom of the oven with the same cooking times as the recipe states.
The sweet potatoes with onions is a great balancing flavor.
Connect With Us
Poll of the week
- What Does a 1,500-Calorie Diet Look Like? (84 comments)
- EatingWell 28 Day Meal Plan Help (50 comments)
- EatingWell 7-Day Meal Plan Help (32 comments)
- Week #1: Are You Ready for a Change? (30 comments)
- Bottled Water vs. Tap (29 comments)
- EatingWell Magazine Digital Subscriptions or Single Issue Copies (28 comments)
- 3 Antidotes to Overeating (24 comments)
- The Wild Salmon Debate (21 comments)
- 7 Steps to Permanent Weight Loss (20 comments)
- Boost Fiber to Slim Down (18 comments)