I made a few adjustments. I just used egg whites. When I ran to the store to get the ingredients for this, they had run out of bean sprouts so I threw in a package of tofu. Added one more teaspoon of garlic and ginger just to help out the tofu. Also threw in some chinese chilli sauce at the end as I like a bit of kick. Served it over chow mien noodles. Fantastic! :)
Moo Shu Vegetables
From EatingWell: September/October 2008
This vegetarian version of the classic Chinese stir-fry, Moo Shu, uses already-shredded vegetables to cut down on the prep time. Serve with warm whole-wheat tortillas, Asian hot sauce and extra hoisin if desired.
49 Reviews for Moo Shu Vegetables
This was quick, easy, and good. I served this with tortillas. It wasn't super flavorful, but adding a little extra hoisin sauce to it before wrapping it up in the tortilla adds the perfect flavor boost.
Truly outstanding recipe! Why didn't I think of this? This comes close to the mark without hours of prepping. I do like to spread out a teaspoon of hoisin on a tortilla rather than add to veggies, it keeps them crisper. Fantastic way for a veggie meal!
We loved this the night we fixed it. I also found it was even better the next day!
Connect With Us
Poll of the week
- Skillet Gnocchi with Chard & White Beans (189 comments)
- Chilaquiles Casserole (103 comments)
- Hamburger Buddy (100 comments)
- Bev's Chocolate Chip Cookies (87 comments)
- Balsamic & Parmesan Roasted Cauliflower (74 comments)
- Easy Salmon Cakes (73 comments)
- Broccoli-Cheese Chowder (72 comments)
- Mini Mushroom-&-Sausage Quiches (63 comments)
- Sauteed Chicken Breasts with Creamy Chive Sauce (58 comments)
- Beef & Bean Chile Verde (52 comments)