This recipe is great. So good in the morning. I give this a thumbs up. Yum!
Mini Mushroom-&-Sausage Quiches
From EatingWell: April/May 2005
These crustless mini quiches are like portable omelets. Turkey sausage and sauteed mushrooms keep them light and savory. Small and satisfying, they're also a good finger food for your next cocktail party.
85 Reviews for Mini Mushroom-&-Sausage Quiches
this sounds very appetuizing!
These are really good! I added salsa, chopped onions cooked with the mushrooms and shredded nacho cheese. And I mixed the eggs and ingredients in one bowl to mix together and pour into muffin tins. When the quiche turned golden I kinda pried them out with a plastic knife and put them back on an oven rack individually and let them cook for another 20 minutes because I dont like the way the tops were golden but the bottom were still mushy, I guess I could have cooked them in muffin pan longer. but overall very quick all day snack.
Could a lighter version been made of this by using egg beater in place of the 5 eggs?
I made these once April 2009 for my mom's birthday party. Since then every funtion I have this is requested from the children to adults.
Connect With Us
Poll of the week
- Skillet Gnocchi with Chard & White Beans (189 comments)
- Chilaquiles Casserole (103 comments)
- Hamburger Buddy (100 comments)
- Bev's Chocolate Chip Cookies (87 comments)
- Balsamic & Parmesan Roasted Cauliflower (74 comments)
- Easy Salmon Cakes (73 comments)
- Broccoli-Cheese Chowder (72 comments)
- Mini Mushroom-&-Sausage Quiches (63 comments)
- Sauteed Chicken Breasts with Creamy Chive Sauce (58 comments)
- Beef & Bean Chile Verde (52 comments)