Looks pretty and was excited to serve. But, the flavor was just OK. Surprising cause the batter does taste like pizza with fresh oregano. But, backed, not my cup of tea. Maybe I should replace with ingredients that are not greek, although then it would not be healthy.
Mini Greek Pizza Muffins
From EatingWell: November/December 2007
All the flavors of a Greek pizza make these savory muffins bite-size treats for adults and kids alike.
11 Reviews for Mini Greek Pizza Muffins
These smell really great in the oven, however was disappointed that I barely got 17 sad looking mini-muffin bites out of the batter. In hindsight, should perhaps double the recipe as listed and then be more generous filling up the mini-muffin tins.
I made these for "Healthy Lunch Fridays." They smell awesome, but only taste ok. They may be better with a spread, a dip, or with soup.
These are in the oven now, I'm excited! I made a couple of changes. I omitted the feta and olives and added tuna and mushrooms. Instead of making mini ones my batter spread to 6 normal sized ones which means 80 calories for 1. That's still amazing though and it will be filling I'm sure!
Connect With Us
Poll of the week
- Skillet Gnocchi with Chard & White Beans (189 comments)
- Chilaquiles Casserole (103 comments)
- Hamburger Buddy (100 comments)
- Bev's Chocolate Chip Cookies (87 comments)
- Balsamic & Parmesan Roasted Cauliflower (74 comments)
- Easy Salmon Cakes (73 comments)
- Broccoli-Cheese Chowder (72 comments)
- Mini Mushroom-&-Sausage Quiches (63 comments)
- Sauteed Chicken Breasts with Creamy Chive Sauce (58 comments)
- Beef & Bean Chile Verde (52 comments)