THEY TASTE GOOD BUT TAKE ABOUT 6 MINUTES PER BATCH AND YOU CAN ONLY MAKE 10-20 CHIPS PER BATCH IN A SINGLE LATER. YOU DO THE MATH. BETTER OFF BAKING THEM.
Microwave Potato Chips
You don't need a deep fryer to make crispy potato chips. We toss thinly sliced potatoes with just a touch of olive oil, pop them in the microwave and voilÃ ! Crispy, crunchy homemade potato chips with 8 grams less fat per serving than regular chips.
15 Reviews for Microwave Potato Chips
If you want to add flavor buy the popcorn shakers and sprinkle on for flavored chips its wonderful I did ranch and Jalapeno and cheese wonderful!
Does anyone know what the dip used in the picture of this recipe is?
I wasn't too sure about this recipe, so I did an experiment. I followed this recipe and I place some in the oven. And I have to say this one came out better. I got a thumbs up from my 5 year old daughter which is a big deal from a very picky eater.
Onion salt is the way to go! It doesn't taste like what you might think. Try it, you'll love it!
Connect With Us
Poll of the week
- Skillet Gnocchi with Chard & White Beans (189 comments)
- Chilaquiles Casserole (103 comments)
- Hamburger Buddy (100 comments)
- Bev's Chocolate Chip Cookies (87 comments)
- Balsamic & Parmesan Roasted Cauliflower (74 comments)
- Easy Salmon Cakes (73 comments)
- Broccoli-Cheese Chowder (72 comments)
- Mini Mushroom-&-Sausage Quiches (63 comments)
- Sauteed Chicken Breasts with Creamy Chive Sauce (58 comments)
- Beef & Bean Chile Verde (52 comments)