I used ground turkey since that's what I had, and added a cup of beef broth to deepen the flavors a bit. I also used canned tomatoes. Came out surprisingly good!
Try this thick main-dish soup—full of chickpeas, tomatoes, lean ground beef and spices—with cornbread.
2 Reviews for Mexican Soup
Connect With Us
Poll of the week
- Skillet Gnocchi with Chard & White Beans (189 comments)
- Chilaquiles Casserole (103 comments)
- Hamburger Buddy (100 comments)
- Bev's Chocolate Chip Cookies (87 comments)
- Balsamic & Parmesan Roasted Cauliflower (74 comments)
- Easy Salmon Cakes (73 comments)
- Broccoli-Cheese Chowder (72 comments)
- Mini Mushroom-&-Sausage Quiches (63 comments)
- Sauteed Chicken Breasts with Creamy Chive Sauce (58 comments)
- Beef & Bean Chile Verde (52 comments)