I didn't have all the ingredients, so I had to use spanish olives and some shredded parmesan and onion with the tuna, lemon juice, and pepper. I have a panini press so I didn't need the canola oil. Very, very satisfying sandwich.
Mediterranean Tuna Panini
From EatingWell: July/August 2007
For a great sandwich filling, spike canned tuna with salty olives and capers, bright lemon juice and tangy feta.
6 Reviews for Mediterranean Tuna Panini
Would not waste my time and money making this
My children who are 12,11,2 loved it and likened it to a burger from whataburger....... All I have to say is YUMMY :)
It sounds delicious but the sodium content is through the roof!
Connect With Us
Poll of the week
- Skillet Gnocchi with Chard & White Beans (189 comments)
- Chilaquiles Casserole (103 comments)
- Hamburger Buddy (100 comments)
- Bev's Chocolate Chip Cookies (87 comments)
- Balsamic & Parmesan Roasted Cauliflower (74 comments)
- Easy Salmon Cakes (73 comments)
- Broccoli-Cheese Chowder (72 comments)
- Mini Mushroom-&-Sausage Quiches (63 comments)
- Sauteed Chicken Breasts with Creamy Chive Sauce (58 comments)
- Beef & Bean Chile Verde (52 comments)