I just wanted to say that I have not tried the recipe yet but it sounds like it will be a tasty burger. I just have state that the picture does the recipe a big wrong. To be honest the picture is very UNAPPETIZING.
These high-fiber veggie burgers get added body and a pleasant mild flavor from millet, a nutrition powerhouse. They get their spectacular punch from Olive Ketchup and feta cheese.
8 Reviews for Mediterranean Burgers
TASTES REALLY GOOD. CAN THESE BURGERS BE FROZEN? BEFORE OR AFTER COOKING?
These are really easy and tasty and I been looking for a way to use up millet. I ate them with a home made pesto which made them delicious. I think they do need a punchy sauce but well worth making. I am going to try baking in the oven. Best to chill mixture for an hour or 2 and cook fairly slowly.
the olive ketchup recipe is the link right under the recipe :DDDD
~Ur BFFL Anonymous
Not nearly as delicious as I had expected them to be.
Connect With Us
Poll of the week
- Skillet Gnocchi with Chard & White Beans (189 comments)
- Chilaquiles Casserole (103 comments)
- Hamburger Buddy (100 comments)
- Bev's Chocolate Chip Cookies (87 comments)
- Balsamic & Parmesan Roasted Cauliflower (74 comments)
- Easy Salmon Cakes (73 comments)
- Broccoli-Cheese Chowder (72 comments)
- Mini Mushroom-&-Sausage Quiches (63 comments)
- Sauteed Chicken Breasts with Creamy Chive Sauce (58 comments)
- Beef & Bean Chile Verde (52 comments)